NEW! G10 PosiTec – the Ultimate Ergonomically Shaped Aggressive Fine Diamond Checkered GRIPS + KIT SLOTTED FOR TECHWELL (Grips Patent Pending)
After almost three years of intense development, we are pleased to introduce the most unique grips in the 1911 World, the PosiTec. Nothing in the 1911 world will fill a hand better.
NOW AVAILABLE WITH A THUMB RELIEF CUT ON THE RIGHT SIDE FOR LEFT HANDED SHOOTERS AS WELL!!
Fit, Feel, Design
- Designed to fit almost every hand size and shape. Gives large hands with big fingers a beefy handle, while at the same time gives a much smaller palm with shorter fingers the solid wedged in feel normally found only in 2011’s
- Maximizes a short index finger’s reach to the trigger
- The most solid, locked-in, “high on the gun” feel
- Does not compromise the indexing of your normal grips
- Fine diamond shaped aggressive checkering provides solid grip in all conditions
- Cuts for ambi safeties and magazine release
- Panels conceal the mainspring housing pin
PosiTecs are the lightest grips we offer at 1 ¾ oz. In addition, you can increase the weight from 1¾ to 6+ ounces when using the Grip Kit which is included with your purchase! USPSA Single Stack Division maximum weight is 43 oz. (empty magazine inserted), IPSC has no weight restriction, and IDPA – 43oz for ESP and 41oz for CDP.
Competition Box Fit
They will fit into every box – USPSA, IDPA, and IPSC
Included with Your Purchase
- One set of PosiTec Grips
- 4 oz. of #9 Lead Shot
- 2 Sets of Stainless Steel SLIM Bushings and Screws (only the top bushing on each side of the frame)
- 3/32” Hex Wrench
- 3 Glue Cups
- Glue Application Brush
- Lead Shot Gluing Instructions
- Lower Grip screws NOT included
Color: Solid Black Only (for now)
SPECS: Machined G10 Grips Panels 1.75 oz (49.6g). Fits full-size Government Model and Commander 1911 pistols.
Items needed to install the grips
- 1911 Slim Bushing Bits (Regular and Slim) or, a distant second choice, a nice big screwdriver with a wide thick blade
- A ¼” Socket Driver for the Bushing Bits – unless you are using the distant second choice nice big screwdriver with a wide thick blade
- #242 Blue LocTite
- A certain level of technical skill is required to install this hardware, so, as with all firearm modifications, we suggest that you seek the services of a professional gunsmith if you have any doubts or questions.
International Customers please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org